Saturday, May 12, 2012

Jane Austen Internship Update

These past couple weeks at the Centre have been wonderful. I've had some great projects, like writing a letter as Jane Austen to a group of students who wrote to the Centre, authenticating a Georgian dress that was donated to the exhibition and then researching and writing a new information board on modern film adaptations. I'm also almost done with my final internship dissertation and yesterday I was also given the wonderful task of contacting a certain actor (From the BBC Sense and Sensibility and Downtown Abbey fame!) to add something to our collection of autographs and letters from actors involved in Jane Austen film adaptations. It has been a wonderful couple of weeks and I'm very sorry to have to leave such a wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment