Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jane Austen Internship Update






This past week I worked with Jackie, the Jane Austen festival director. The festival is held each September for a week and gets bigger each year. With events like a promenade through the city, gorgeous balls and dances and lectures on every topic imaginable it is a lovely festival. Jackie and I walked through the city timing the length of the promenade route this year. It was an absolutely beautiful day for a promenade. I then got to work on the festival's social media sites and create photo albums for the festival from the past two years and this past summer's regency ball. I was drooling over these pictures and can not wait to eventually come back and go to one of the festivals myself. If you're interested just look up the Jane Austen Festival on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment